Cupcake liners are perfect for those miniature cakes of love.
But did you know they can also...
1) Create some multicolored crayons. Fill foil liners 2/3 full with unwrapped crayon stubs in assorted colors. Place in a muffin tin and bake at 275 degrees for about 10 minutes (until melted), then freeze. You now have cooler colorers with zigzag edges.
2) Let there be light. Place a tea light in foil liners to make little votives. The best part: no wax cleanup.
3) No more drips. Before serving a Popsicle, slip the stick through a foil liner to catch drips and keep hands from getting sticky.
4) Make paper carnations bloom. Cupcake liners can make sweet gift toppers. Martha shows you the step-by-step process to make this paper flowers.
5) Cupcake paper lanterns. Poke bulbs on a stand of miniature lights through the flat bottoms of liners for a soft glow.
6) Decorate jars with style. Place a liner on the top of your homemade jam with a rubber band. Then tie with waxed twine or ribbon, remove rubber band.
Do you have any new uses for cupcake liners?