Today’s Tickle Me Tuesday is a list of bloopers found in church bulletins or were announcements made at church services. Enjoy!!
- Bertha Belch, a missionary from Africa, will be speaking tonight at Calvary Methodist. Come here Bertha Belch all the way from Africa.
- The sermon this morning “Jesus Walks on the Water“. The sermon tonight, “Searching For Jesus”.
- Ladies, don’t forget the rummage sale. It’s a chance to get rid of those things not worth keeping around the house. Don’t forget your husbands.
- The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict.
- Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our community. Smile at someone who is hard to love. Say “Hell” to someone who doesn’t care much about you.
- Don’t let worry kill you off–let the Church help.
- Miss Charlene Mason sang “I Will Not Pass This Way Again” giving obvious pleasure to the congregation.
- For those of you that have children and don’t know it, we have a nursery downstairs.
- At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be, “What is Hell?” Come early and listen to our choir practice.
- The pastor would appreciate it if the ladies would lend him their electric girdles for the pancake breakfast next Sunday.
Photo by infinite-origami
Jokes by danggoodjokes