Just how we like, right ladies? 🙂
If you worry that no amount of cleaner will ever get all the fried grease and grime off your cabinets, let me introduce you to a few of my cleaning tricks.
I even have a bonus tip to clean ‘the green way’ if you prefer. 🙂
Now if you just laughed out loud at that unrealistic goal, I feel tons better!
How about we shoot for once a month. Sound good?
The best supplies for this cleaning task are:
- Murphy’s Oil Soap
- paint thinner
- rubber gloves
- soft cloth
- paper towels
- In your bucket, mix equal parts warm water with Murphy’s Oil Soap
- add a dash of paint thinner and stir until the mixture looks milky white
- put on rubber gloves
- using a soft cloth, rub the solution over the wood of your cabinets
- then wipe the wood dry with clean paper towels
- Bonus Green Cleaning Tip: Mix equal parts white vinegar with hot water. Then add a few drops of olive oil and use a soft cloth to clean. The white vinegar will help to remove the grease and grime and will also disinfect. The olive oil will leave a nice shine on your wood. 🙂
Then maybe you will want to clean your cabinets every week. 🙂
No? Cool…let’s stick with the once a month goal.
Do you have any tips or tricks for keeping your cabinets clean?
Share them in the comments below.