Hey there! Hope you had a fantastic Christmas! I really enjoyed my time with my family and just relaxing with a few too many cups of eggnog. Can you believe the countdown to the end of 2014 is only four days away? In my personal life, it’s been a year full of experiences. Our first time vacationing with friends outside the US (finally got to use that passport!). After trying for years to get pregnant, ta da…a new baby is on the way. Sold our house (little tear) and surprise– moved in with the in-laws. Wow! Lots of change came our way this year.
As a blogger, it’s also fun to take a look back at the posts that you all seemed to like the best. So for a brief moment, lets go back in time. (Feel free to pin any post you loved with the little PIN IT button below each picture.)
1) How To Pack For An All-Inclusive Vacation. I have ALWAYS wanted to travel outside the US, so this year was my first international experience. It was a blast and I learned a lot about what to bring to an all-inclusive resorts. If you have a vacation planned soon, you’ll want to check out these tips.
2) New Uses for Bed Sheets. One of my most popular new uses ever. Who knew that bed sheets weren’t just for sleeping?!
3) DIY Natural Cleaning Recipes. January is the month for cleaning and organizing. If you like natural cleaners, you should check out this post!
4) Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes. Oh ya! These were a HUGE hit with over 5,000 repins. Honestly, I actually would love to dive into one right now. 🙂
6) New Uses for Your Crock Pot. It’s great for cooking food, but that electric pot can do oh, so much more!
7) 20 Healthy Snacks Under 150 Calories. Who doesn’t love to snack a little here and there? With these great low calorie snacks, you can enjoy without the guilt.
8) Banana Split ~ But With A Twist. Oh how loved this dessert. It’s so incredibly easy to make and very popular with you.
9) New Uses for Vicks VapoRub. Another new use that seemed to be pretty popular.
So that was a pretty fun look back at 2014. I can’t wait to see what is to come in 2015. Hopefully lots of baby pictures and a new house to decorate! Oh, I get giddy just thinking about it. 🙂